SamTastic Weekly Tip: 11/9/15 - There are lots of great ways to structure your SAM Daily Meeting.
There are lots of great ways to structure your SAM Daily Meeting. Here’s a template that many SAM teams use every day:
1. Celebrate! Find something great that the leader did yesterday. School leaders need positive feedback, too!
2. For each scheduled event ask:
0. Did you do it?
1. How much was instructional?
2. What follow-up would you like?
3. Any other instructional work we did not capture?
4. Ask one question using your TimeTrack graphs.
5. Any First Responder issues that we need to discuss?
Using these questions will keep you in the green and above the line!