SamTastic Weekly Tip: 12/4/17 - Look Behind You
This week’s tip: Look Behind You
Take a look at November. Open TimeTrack and click on your Dashboard. Then:
1. Were you above your baseline for November?
2. Were you above your goal for November?
3. Double click on November, the green bar.
4. Now you see a lot of colors that detail what you did each day in November by descriptor.
5. Hover your cursor over a color and it will reveal the descriptor.
6. Is there a relationship between your four kinds of observation and three kinds of feedback?
7. What patterns do you see?
8. Use the back arrow key to return to the main dashboard. Expand the chart, top right. This shows your time with every staff members.
9. Are you spending the right amount of time with each teacher?
10. Who is your lowest performing teacher? How much time are you spending with him/her? Is it enough? What is your next step?
11. Who is your highest performing teacher? How much time are you spending with him/her? Is it enough? What is your next step?
Taking time to look at last month can up your game this month. Your data tells a story. Take time to read and talk about it during your SAM Daily Meeting.