SamTastic Weekly Tip: 8/29/22 - Be Ready Labor Day
Today’s Tip: Be Ready Labor Day
Online registration opens at 12:01 AM, Eastern, Labor Day for the 16th Annual National SAM Conference, February 2-5, 2023, Tucson.
This is shaping up to be our best conference ever with a dynamic group of national presenters and an array of breakout pre-conference all day sessions.
The conference will be held in Tucson at the fabulous JW Marriott Starr Pass. Each day will start with a Navajo sunrise ceremony and end with an over the top dinner/event celebration including an evening at Old Tucson, the movie studio where every Western you can think of got its start.
Featured Keynote Speakers:
1. Beth Houf: SAM Principal, 2022 National Secondary School Principal of the Year and author: How to Lead Like a Pirate
2. Craig Randall: Speaker and author: Trust Based Observations
3. Ken Williams, Speaker and author: Relentless Equity
4. Allison Shapira, Speaker, opera singer, entrepreneur, and author: Speak with Impact: How to Command the Room and Influence Others
5. Cassandra Worthy, Chemist, CEO, speaker and author: Change Enthusiasm
Optional pre-conference, all day workshops:
1. David Horsager, national authority on building trust, presenter, and author: Trust Edge
2. Da’Mond Holt, national trauma expert, author: Restoring Hope
3. Kim Marshall, national authority on teacher supervision and evaluation, author, editor: The Marshall Memo
4. John Antonetti, national speaker, authority on lesson design and author: Coaching for Achievement
Also: 20+ Breakout session speakers including national presenters and SAM teams.
Registration opens Labor Day. You will receive a link to the registration site the day before. Based on the number of schools and districts that included the conference fee in service agreements this year we expect to fill available seats quickly and be forced to start a waiting list in October, Don’t’ wait.
The $2,295 conference fee covers all costs, hotel, ground transportation, sessions, books, materials, food, beverage and entertainment—everything except airfare.