SamTastic Weekly Tip: 10/20/14 -TimeTrack includes easy to access definitions
This week’s tip: TimeTrack includes easy to access definitions of each instructional descriptor and examples of events you can schedule.
Look at the INFO tab on your TimeTrack. You will find this drop-down menu at the top-left- hand corner.
The INFO drop-down menu includes:
0. Your team’s profile sheet
1. Your annual Time/Task Analysis (shadowing data)
2. Your Time/Task Analysis data collection history
3. Definitions and examples for all of the Instructional and Management descriptors
4. An overview of the daily meeting process
5. An example of a typical daily meeting
6. The performance rubric
7. A summary of the NSIP service agreement
8. Electronic copies of the “Daily Meeting”, “First Responders”, and “TimeTrack Graphs and Charts” booklets
Most everything you need is built-in to TimeTrack. Let me know if you want hard copies and when you’d like to update your profile sheet. You can always reach me at Jim@SamsConnect.com.