SamTastic Weekly Tip: 6/1/15 - Pick Two
This week’s SAMtastic tip is: pick two
Pick two people you intended to see improved practice and invested time in during the 2014-15 school year. Do these three things:
1. Print/review the graphs showing the time you spent and the frequency of interaction
2. Pull the evaluation document you completed
3. Review with your SAM team members
Then, discuss the progress/next steps and schedule a time to meet with the people you selected. Show them their graphs and ask:
1. Does anything here surprise you?
2. What would you like me to do more with you?
3. What are you planning to work on over the break?
4. What gains did you see in your practice this year?
5. Are there others in the school that you would like to work with more often on practice?
These conversations can be really helpful as you reflect on your SAM work—wins and potential wins!
1. Save the Date: 9th Annual National SAM Conference, Tucson, Arizona, JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort, January 21-23, 2016 — Registration opens Labor Day
2. SAMtastic Weekly Tips will return the first Monday in August. Have a wonderful break. You deserve it!